Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ouma and Luka

Going through Luka's photos I was just so overjoyed by all of these of my mom during her stay with us in Dili from end of September to end of October.  What a blessed time and opportunity to watch her and Luka get to know each other and for him to learn from her.  The love between a grandmother and your first child is something that I could never begin to appreciate until it happened.  I am so blessed to have had her spend this time with us, and so is Luka.

This photo was taken the morning before Ouma got on a jetplane to leave after her amazing month here in Timor helping us through the transition back to work.

Luka and Ouma at Cazbar
Here is another favorite of this incredible bond between a grandmother and her grandchild....truly amazing.


...hanging out, exploring all sorts of new things...

Oooh, Prada glasses!  What does that mean?


2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Thanks for posting these pics of me and Luka. Yes it was such a privilege to have been there looking after Luka. The memories seeing the new parents with my grandson, still bring me to tears here in South Africa. It was a truly blessed time!

    Love
    Ouma

    ReplyDelete