Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Laundry with a View


It has been a mere two weeks since the boys in my house have doubled, and already it is evident that one laundry monster is now two.  In an attempt to save on expensive electricity and the environment I have had to go in search of additional space to hang the ever-multiplying laundry ... so it came that Luka's onesies are now being dried with one of my favorite views in the world.  Somehow I am sure his clothes will smell better for having dried there :) Fresh ocean breeze anyone?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I remember his washing line in Australia! I still remember Chris not wanting to do the laundry as he once told Susan " I can't understand how come the washing never stops!" So cooking is a very good alternative rather than do the washing!

    Love Ouma from SA

    ReplyDelete