Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A very special gift

Once in every while you receive a special gift that touches the heart.  I received such a gift that made me realize, perhaps for one of the rare times in the past four weeks, that I now share my life with two amazing men.  My mother gave me a beautiful silver 'locket' necklace, and inside, she had painstakingly printed, cut, and mounted a photograph each of my two boys.  It is simply beautiful and incredibly memorable and meaningful to someone as sentimental as me...and honestly made me realize just how blessed I am to share my life with two amazing men.  I hope Chris will teach our son the beauty and importance of loving a woman the way he has loved me, he will be a better man for having learned that from his father...

Dankie mamma!
Luka and the Locket 

No comments:

Post a Comment